Protection of personal data in relation to the use of the www.active-view.eu and cookies policy
Active View – Activate View Sp. z o.o. Established in Warsaw in ul. Bronislawa Czecha 59, registered in the District Court of the city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Hearing Registry with the number NIP number 952 221 18 58, email: office@active-view. eu
Portal – website operating on the website. active-view.eu with all subpages
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC
User – Internet user who visits the website www. active-view.eu and its subpages
- The User may contact Active View using the contact details provided on the Portal, for example, email address, postal address, telephone numbers.
- As a result of contacting you, you may provide personal information, such as your email address.
- Any personal data that the User provides during contact with Active View will be processed in accordance with the requirements established in the applicable legislation and, above all, in the GDPR.
- The controller of personal data is Active View.
- Active View may entrust the processing of the personal data collected from Users to another entity on the basis of a contract concluded in which it trusts the processing of personal data.
- The recipients of the personal data will be: entities that host (storage) the Portal, tool providers for the operation and analysis of the Portal.
- You have the right to:
- access to your personal data and you can verify or correct it, as well as delete it,
- data provided for the purposes of the next preparation of the data portability offer.
- restrictions on the processing of personal data.
- object to the processing of personal data where the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Active View or a third party, including objection to the processing for direct marketing purposes.
- The rights of the User referred to in paragraph 1 may be exercised by an appropriate request to Active View.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if your personal data is processed in violation of legal requirements. In Poland, he is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Active View processes users’ personal data and uses it to the extent and for the purpose of:
- User documentation and resolve the matter presented during the User’s contact with Active View,
- promote Active View and its services,
- preparation of the offer of cooperation.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6 para. 1 lit.b and (f) GDPR. The legitimate interest of the administrator is to carry out Active View marketing and its services, answer the User’s question and resolve the case presented by the User.
- ActiveView, based on the additional and optional consent granted by the User, has the right to send marketing information to the email address provided. The consent mentioned above may be revoked by the User at any time. If consent is given, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is also Article 10 of the Law of 18.07.2002 on the provision of electronic services and Article 172 of the Law of 16.07.2004 telecommunications law.
- Period of processing of personal data by Active View:
- the personal data processed in connection with the user’s contact with Active View will be processed for as long as necessary to respond to the User’s correspondence and resolve the matter raised in the
- the personal data processed in connection with the offer of cooperation prepared will be processed for the time necessary for the preparation of the offer and for the duration of its validity and for the time necessary to demonstrate the accuracy of compliance with the rights and obligations under the contract concluded on the basis of the prepared offer, i.e. , during the limitation period for claims or the limitation period for tax obligations
- The personal data processed in the field of carrying out marketing activities will be processed for the duration of their conduct by Active View or until the User objects to the subsequent processing of personal data for marketing purposes, or revokes the consent to send marketing information to the email address.
Active View applies the technical measures required by current data protection regulations to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying electronically transmitted personal data.
- The Editor stores cookies on the User’s end device and then accesses the information contained therein in order to:
- handling the visitor counters, memorizing the selected language version,
- for statistical purposes, in particular to allow Active View to analyze how users use the Portal.
- Cookies can be read by active view’s IT
- Each User has the possibility to configure a web browser that prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device.
- Each User may delete cookies after being saved by Active View on the end device in the manner specified by the respective web browser provider:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.60/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=pl_PL
- Changing the internet browser settings, which prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the User’s end device or the deletion of cookies, may result in restrictions on the functionality of the Portal and the services provided.
- The Portal uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
- Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files placed on your computer or other device, in order to allow the Portal to analyze how users use it. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Portal will be transmitted to Google.
- Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Portal, to report website traffic to website operators, and to provide other services related to website traffic and Internet usage.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or where such third parties process such information on Google’s behalf.
- You can disable Google Analytics by installing a free Google Analytics Browser add-on, which is available at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org